Opportunity Magazine is a quarterly publication in partnership with the Business Tribune and the Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs. Our goal is to help women and minority-owned companies and emerging small businesses to grow and thrive in Oregon.
You can look to and count on us to cover:
- Business profiles describing how small companies are surviving and thriving in the state
- Columns offering guidance and advice related to legal, business and industry challenges faced by small businesses
- Articles tracking business trends and covering relevant issues from finding funding to gaining training
- Listings of business-related events and resources
- Latest news about successes of small business owners and their employees
DOWNLOAD & READ DIGITAL ISSUES
DO YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH OPPORTUNITY MAGAZINE?
Opportunity Magazine was founded on the idea of embracing and guiding women and minority owned businesses and organizations to grow and flourish. If you would like to take part in supporting emerging leaders in our community, we’d love to partner together! We would love for you and your business to be a part of our next issue.
HAVE EDITORIAL IDEAS OR COMMENTS?
We want to be the voice of our growing and vibrant minority-owned business community, so we would love to hear from you and get your feedback. Do you have exciting news or developments to share? Our ears are wide open.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
PRESIDENT: Mark Garber
PUBLISHER: Vance Tong
PROJECT COORDINATOR: Stephanie Basalyga
STAFF WRITER / ASSISTANT COORDINATOR: Emily Smoke
GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Matias Ricco
PUBLIC NOTICE MANAGER: Marc Caplan
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: Craig Bollen
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Jonathan House, Jaime Valdez
ADVERTISING: Schadia Newcombe, Chris Sweet
To submit editorial ideas, comments and news to Opportunity Magazine:
PHONE: (503) 546-0776